Radical Islamic fundamentalists plan to rule the world, and they have a good start, a solid base, and apparently, a well thought out plan. Identified on the map are several hotspots or fronts that have one thing in common, they border a Muslim controlled country (Albania or Malaysia) or the contiguous Muslim block. When these hot spots are plotted, it becomes obvious that most of the bombings and turmoil in the world is related to Muslim insurgency. It’s the constant push for expansion and domination. Jihad is funded with America oil dollars and Islamic fundamentalism is the weapon. The goal: 1) Islamic conversion, 2) A Muslim government. 3) Islam as the state sponsored official religion. 4) An Islamic fundamentalist government and dictatorial control of a countries people. 5) Control of oil and other mineral resources—man’s ancient need for power and wealth. Once these goals are met, the fighting doesn’t end as Sunni and Shia Muslims fight for dominants. They hate us and they hate each others, too.
Section 1:Contiguous Islamic Block. Take a hard look at the Muslim world, a block of 35 independent countries—the largest contiguous block in the world covering parts of three continents. With an overall population of 771 million—approximately 70 percent is Sunni Muslims and 30 percent is Shia Muslims—with a few Christians and others thrown in. It’s growing, too. The Islamic block has the highest birthrate in the world more than double the birthrate in the West. The former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan has moderate Muslim governments. Egypt depends on Western tourists dollars and has a moderate Muslim government. None of the countries have a Western style consumer driven economy, although Turkey may be the closest. Most have undeveloped economies and large segments of the population lack decent jobs, housing, food, and medical care. Most countries are so poorly run that migration to the hated West is nearly guaranteed for large segments of the population.
Section 2: Europe. With massive migration, there has been unchecked Islamic growth in Europe. There is a real possibly that Europeans will be swept aside by Muslims—every single country in Europe has a large, growing Muslim minority.
Section 3: India.India is fighting—off and on—in Kashmir. Islamic extremists are bombing buses, trains, and government buildings in various Indian cities.
Section 4:Russia and China. Without Russian and Chinese help, the West may not win the ideological war. When the West is gone, Muslims will be looking north to Russia and east to China. Vladimir Putin’s 2007 visit to Iran and the subsequent pat on the head is like England and France kowtowing to Hitler. Putin should study up on the Koran.
Section 5: Africa. There are active Muslims minority groups in nearly every African country. Africa will be the first continent united under the Islamic flag.
A:Islamic Fundamentalists Belt.Southern Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. In Western societies, radicals and extremists are at the fringes of society. In Muslim society, radicals and extremists are at the center of society with money and power. Note: before the current Iraq war, Iraq wouldn’t have been part of this group—very little has been accomplished with the war and the West is worse off now than before the invasion. Fighting the war on terror and dealing with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran as separate problems is a mistake. To win in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran and to win the war on terror, the West has to take away their money—the Muslim world’s greatest weakness is their dependence on easily obtained oil dollars. Migration to Western countries, another source of revenues, has to be curtailed. Tens of millions of Middle Eastern Muslims have left home for the West and most send money back home, hurting Western economies, and helping to prop up intolerant regimes.
B:Israel. Surrounded by Muslims, Israel is a massive sore in the Muslim world. There is no workable solution, this on again, off again war, will not end until Israel is gone and the Jews are dead.
C:the African front.Sudan is pushing out Christians. Sudan and Somalia are fighting against Christian Ethiopia. Nigeria’s population is divided between Christian and Muslim and northern Nigeria is a hotbed of Islamic Fundamentalism. On the northwest coast of Africa, south of Morocco and Mauritania are eleven “seemingly” small countries. However, the total population is over a 100 million people—putting the area in the same population category as Mexico and the Philippines and larger than Vietnam and Germany. If united under one flag, it would be the world’s twelfths largest country. Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, The Ivory Coast or Côte d’Ivoir and Ghana are the largest. The smallest are The Gambia, Guineas-Bissau, Togo, Burkina Faso, and Benin. All eleven countries have growing Muslim populations; Senegal is nearly 80 percent Muslim, the others from 20 to 75 percent. This is the American oil dollars at work—Islamic conversion. Nearly ignored by the West, these countries are lost to Islam and there is very little the West can do. Much of the population lives in poverty and it will be a fruitful recruitment area for Islamic extremists and soldiers for future battles in Nigeria and Ethiopia and for terrorist operations in the West.
D:the Europeans front. It’s temporarily stalled in the Balkans and Kosovo. It’s ironic that the West intervened in Kosovo on the part of the Muslims. The Serbs simply got tired of Muslims pushing into Kosovo and Serbia, when Serbs pushed back, George Bush and others stopped them. But it may not matter one way or the other. With massive immigration, Muslims have a strong foothold in Europe. Is it an Islamic win by default?
E:the Asian front.Kashmir is just another hotspot along the border of contiguous Muslims states.
F:a second Asian front is Thailand. For crying out loud, the Thais are laidback Buddhist, they don’t care what you do, where you do it, or who you do it with—Thailand is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Why would anyone bomb buses, Temples, and police stations in Thailand? It becomes crystal clear when you look at a map. Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslim; Thailand is just the next logical step in world domination. The Philippines, east of Indonesia and Malaysia, is also awash in terrorist dollars. Bombings in these countries are not random acts of violence, but well thought out, planned attacks against people with a different religious belief. That, by definition, is a hate crime.
The total population is 1.18 billion people.
The estimated population for the 35 contiguous Muslim countries is 771 million. The largest country is Pakistan—164 million, this country should be a world leader and role model for the Muslim world, but has shown no leadership. The Islamic Fundamentalists Belt led by Pakistan and Iran—65 million, has a total population of 331 million—a little larger than the United States.
Some of the larger countries are Turkey—71 million, Morocco—33 million, Algeria—33 million, Sudan—39 million, Saudi Arabia—27 million, Yemen—22 million, Syria—19 million, Iraq—26 million, Afghanistan—31.8 million. All of these countries are as large as America’s largest states and larger than the majority of countries in the European Union.
The estimated total population for the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan is 67 million people.
The population for the four non-contiguous Muslim countries is 411 million. Indonesia is the largest at 234 million, followed by Bangladesh—150 million, Malaysia—24 million, and Albania—3.6 million.
Data is from the U.S. Census Bureau (IDB), some rounding.
Are these countries evil or the people bad? Absolutely not, but too many people including mothers, teachers, and Imams teach hate. Hate for America, hate for the West and hate for Israel. Government leaders encourage and approve of anti-West demonstrations and the constant hate rhetoric. No one should be surprised when an elected Muslim government is anti-American. The most radical countries and people are not the small countries at the fringe of Muslim society, its Iran and Pakistan, two of the largest countries at the core of the Muslim world. They are leading Islam down a dark path. It’s not just an anti-western government, it’s the people. The current government of Pakistan is pro-western, Pervez Musharraf has dictatorial power and leads with dignity, but the Pakistani people are pro-Iran, pro-Taliban, pro-Bin Laden, and anti-American. In Pakistan, Osama bin Laden has a better chance to be elected than Pervez Musharraf. With fair elections, there is an excellent chance that Pakistanis will elect a Taliban like regime that would have nuclear weapons.
Elections don’t always produce the expected results. Democracy doesn’t always work; Hitler was elected to power in Germany. Venezuela elected a socialist whose consolidating power—just like Hitler did after his election. Iran had a dictator, the Shaw of Iran who led with dignity, but the current elected leadership in Iran is far from dignified. They are teaching and encouraging hate. In Iraq, the first thing the elected Shia government did was hang Saddam Hussein, a Sunni Muslim. Democracy doesn’t always work and it’s not always the best form of government, especially in countries that teach hate.
When America goes to war, the government sends ships, planes, and tanks. Thousands of men plan out the war and the logistics. Tens of thousands of men are sent and it can cost billions of dollars. One estimate for the Iraq war is a trillion dollars with little or nothing accomplished. It’s wasted American resources and America no longer has the resources to waste. When Muslims go to war, they send a thousand Imams with the Koran, thousands of soldiers, tens of thousands of immigrants and fifty men in terrorist cells. It can cost a hundred million dollars or less—their soldiers are expected to work at a convenience store or help run a smuggling operation and/or some other type of illegal scam. Look at the cost of the war in Somalia. When Islamic fundamentalist made a bid for power, the western backed government was able to win. Islamic fundamentalists were pushed back with constant bombing from American warships. But with a weak dollar, a huge deficit, and large debt how long can America keep it up? Muslims have time and money on their side. They settle into their compounds, visit the wife and kids in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, or Pakistan, and study the Koran while they wait. It costs very little to feed and house a volunteer army, while America spends billions to keep ships, planes, and military advisers in the field.
The West sends aircraft carriers to announce their presents. Muslims bomb a bus or train to announce their presents. Terrorist attacks are Muslim calling cards to the poor and the disenfranchised of all countries. A bomb says we’re here and we hear you. Look at the aftermath of 9/11. Even with Americans jumping to their death, there was a huge surge of interest in Islam—Islamic conversion has never been easier.
To win the war against Islamic fundamentalism six things need to happen:
1) Take away their money. Oil has to be reduced to three dollars a barrel. (See All-electric zones in Poverty is a Choice.) Without oil money, Muslims governments and/or wealthy Muslims can’t spend massive amounts of money on weapons, worldwide terrorist networks, border warfare, and religious conversion in dozens of countries. Middle Eastern countries are primitive and backwards because they haven’t had to develop their economies. Without oil money, Muslim countries would have a hard time feeding their massive population growth. Take away the money and Muslims governments will have to spend to develop their countries. That can only happen when the West deemphasizes oil.
2) Hate is hate. Western governments must pressure Muslims to stop teaching hate (for Israel and the West) in their homes, Mosques, and schools. Hate crimes are hate crimes—regardless of who commits it. The government and Western media have to call a hate crime a hate crime. 9/11 was a hate crime, bombing a bus or train is a hate crime, bombing a market place is a hate crime, hacking off heads is a hate crime. The media in America is more interested in a minimal amount of torture at the GuantánamoBay naval base and has very little interest in torture committed by various Islamic factions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and numerous other countries. That has to change, the media in the West has to root out hate in all races, not the just the white race.
3) There is nothing to win in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Iran. The American government has to work with moderate Muslim governments especially Turkey, Egypt, and the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan. These countries are more West than Middle East and should be a role model for the Muslim world. In an ironic twist, the people of Turkey are more West than Middle East, but the elected government favors Islamic Fundamentalism.
4) The world will have to live with a nuclear Middle East including Iran. In America, there are thirty proposals for new nuclear power plants. If the American government believes that nuclear power is good for America, how can America deny other countries the right to build a nuclear reactor? Who are we to say no? Nobody knows if Iran’s intentions are peaceful or not—we think their intentions are evil, but that (thinking) is not good enough. America can’t go to war based on what President George Bush and others think. It’s possible and very likely that Iran wants to build a nuclear reactor because the West has driven up the price of oil so high that Iran can’t afford to burn it. Nothing good will happen in a war with Iran. If we bomb Iran; Russia, North Korea, China, or Pakistan may sell enough enriched uranium to Iran to build nuclear weapons for their own protection. A nuclear Middle East is coming and the president should speak up. Governments in the Middle East should know this. If America is nuked, the Middle East will be nuked, too. World War III will only last a few minutes and the Middle East will not win. If America is nuked, it would be the ideal time to wipe out the Islamic fundamentalists Belt and solve some problems for the next hundred years. Don’t misquote me. If America is nuked, we should respond in kind.America has never been the aggressor, regardless of what the world thinks. America will have to take its hits and then respond, just like Pearl Harbor and just like 9/11.
5)Isolation. If Muslims persist in a worldwide terrorist campaign, the West will need to send Middle Eastern and African Muslims home. Complete isolation from the West—just like Russia during the Cold War. Not only do we stop all migration from Muslim controlled countries but we send Muslims home. Let Muslim governments deal with the educational and employment needs of their population. Besides isolating the Muslim world, America needs to support countries on the front lines—Thailand, India, Ethiopia, and Nigeria, not waste money in Iraq or Iran. The five Islamic fronts are well coordinated targeted areas, with massive support in the Muslim world. If Islamic terrorists continue to push at these pressure points, Muslims and their recruits should be driven out and a buffer zone established.
6) We need to fix our country. America has never been weaker or more fragmentized than we are today. Read Poverty is a Choice. The American middle class needs to step up and fix our country.
Most Americans are happy with the current status quo and some will not agree with any of this, but…. History doesn’t stop because Americans are happy, history doesn’t stop because Americans are on top. History is being written and it doesn’t look good for America or the West.